Mosaic Mirror Classes
Create a sparkling jewel mosaic mirror! You will learn the fundamentals of the "direct method" as we work intensively with beads and tile to create a textural jewel of soothing symmetry. I will pass on the techniques I have honed over the past 14 years using beads and glass tiles. Come to learn; come for the pure joy of creating!
Class price includes everything you need to make a 17in round mosaic mirror. Upgrades are available and are listed on this page.
- The types beads to use and where to buy them
- The best adhesives to use for beads
- How to apply beads the magical way!
- How to use beads and tile together to create an intricate look and feel
- Tips and tricks on keeping all rows straight and even
- Basic cutting techniques
- Learn how to grout a highly textured mosaic
- Basic design and color considerations
- How to install mirror glass
includes everything needed to create a 17in round mirror.
2018 Size Upgrades
The mosaic class includes everything you need to create a 17in diameter round mirror; however, I have had many requests for larger mirrors during class so that students can make mirrors for specific places in their homes. Below I've listed the available sizes and the price to upgrade. Let me know if you decided on a size before class starts and I will prep it for you. If you don't know, no worries, just tell me the first day of class. Email me if you at have a size request not listed.
Upgrades are paid on the first day of class.
19" Round: $30
24" Round: $70
30" Round: $195
14x20 Oval: $20
18x22 Oval: $75
22x28 Oval: $160
18x27 Rectangle: $120
24x28 Rectangle: $185
April 21-22, 2018
503 N 62nd ST
Saturday 9:30 - 4:30
Sunday 9:30 - 12:30